About Aussie Pet Mobile Greater Nashville & Middle TN
Aussie Pet Mobile is committed to Provide Quality Grooms and Loving Attention to Your Cats and Dogs
About the Franchise Owner
My name is Jeff Lichterman and I am the new owner of Aussie Pet Mobile Greater Nashville & Middle TN. I most recently spent the last 3 years successfully leading the Memphis Aussie Pet Mobile location to become the top producing franchise in the world. We did this by making sure that our staff and every one of our clients (those with fur and those with skin) felt as though they were part of our family. I look forward to getting to know each of you and your individual needs to serve you better.
Thank you for your trust in Aussie!
Alex Georgeadis – Pet Stylist
I’m a 24 year old Biology major who enjoys working with animals every day. I’m proud to help others keep their fur babies beautiful, happy, and healthy. When I’m not working, I’m at home taking care of my own fur baby, a loving Boxer-Pitbull named Leela. I also enjoy spending my free time with my best friend and partner in crime for life, reading, being a part of community theatre when I get the chance and time, playing video games, watching Mystery Science Theatre 3000, or enjoying the beauty of nature and the outdoors. I’m also a Slytherin, but I identify more as a Hufflepuff.
Charles Seiberling – Pet Stylist
I am a nerdy guy that really enjoys taking care of fur babies. I started in the grooming industry as a bather in 2014 and worked up to be a pet stylist through dedication and hard work. Best part of the job, besides puppy kisses, is when I get to do interesting and unique hair styles so don’t be afraid to ask me if you want to try a new style. During my off time me and my wife like to collect and read comics, play video games, and watch all kinds of movies together. I am very fond of animation so I never miss any animated movie and enjoy anime and other cartoons at home. I am always happy and excited to meet new pets and I can’t wait to meet yours!
“A Premier Professional Grooming Service throughout Middle Tennessee”
Our mission is to provide caring, exceptional pet grooming in Middle Tennessee by having Pet Stylists who build relationships with our clients, both 2 legged and 4 legged. By welcoming our customers, both old and new, into our Aussie Family, we are committed to having a fun, compassionate environment where stylists are appreciated with a commitment to maintaining clean, well-operating mobile spas.
Our team is committed to a relationship based on trust and integrity; we do this by demonstrating loyalty and appreciation for each other, by extending it to all of our clientele and by making sure that we provide an exceptional grooming experience. This commitment is to all pets; those in the homes we visit as well as those who reside at Humane Societies and Rescue Shelters.
- Loyalty and appreciation – We are devoted to each other and appreciate everyone’s effort in providing an exceptional experience for our clients.
- Caring – We are committed to our clients and our staff both within our professional and personal relationships.
- Integrity – We treat all clients and team members fairly and honestly. Our word is our bond.
- Cleanliness – We maintain our Mobile Spas at or above industry standards ensuring a clean and healthy environment for the pets in our care and for our team members.
- Hardworking and Thorough – By following the standards of Aussie Pet Mobile, we ensure that all of our procedures including a 15 step groom and additional services are consistently done correctly regardless of the additional time that it may require.
- Fun – While pet grooming is a challenging industry, we want to build a camaraderie between team members and our clientele that is both enjoyable and energizes our passion for all of our fur babies.
About Aussie Pet Mobile
Founded in Australia in 1996, Aussie Pet Mobile established its global headquarters in the United States in 1999 and has grown to become the number one brand in mobile pet grooming worldwide. Our commitment to quality, care, convenience, and loving attention to pets of all shapes and sizes has enabled us to expand rapidly across the United States. More than 70 franchisees serve the millions of households that own dogs and cats. Internationally we operate in Canada, Greece and Saudi Arabia.
About Aussie Pet Mobile
Each mobile pet grooming unit is custom designed with air conditioning, heat, electricity, and water, and relies on no outside electrical or water hookups. The van’s spacious interior helps pets maneuver easily and enhances the groomer’s ability to ensure all of the pet’s needs are met. Aussie Pet Mobile certified and trained groomers will pamper your pets with personal, 100% cage free, one-on-one attention in the comfort of their own driveway.